- Made using natural ingredients.
- Ideal for sensitive baby's skin.
- Vegan, gluten free and soy free.
- Made using green electricity and has recyclable
- packaging - for extra care of the planet.
- Aqua, Lauryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Prunus Domestica (Plum) Fruit Extract*, Citric Acid, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Chloride, Parfum, Betaine, Sodium PCA, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Sodium Phytate.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Shampoo product information
Alert, my child's diaper is overflowing at night!
Your little one has been in bed for several hours and is sound asleep. You are thinking about this well-deserved rest, you are on the verge of dozing off on the sofa when suddenly you hear cries. The leaky diaper, again. You don't understand, yet you had done everything right! How is it possible? What has happened? We will try to explain the possible 3 reasons of leaks (and great stress) of a diaper!
Diaper sample: good plan or not?
More and more diaper brands are entering the baby hygiene market. It's hard to decide with so many choices! Disposable, ecological, washable... you don't know where to start and that's understandable. To help you in your quest for the ultimate diaper, there are diaper samples.
How to put a diaper on the baby?
After kisses and hugs, changing diaper is one of the most common gestures made by young parents! However, at first glance, it does not seem frankly intuitive. There has never been a parent who wouldn't wondered how to put a diaper on a newborn!
Why Parents Prefer Diaper Subscription
We totally get it, being a parent can be busy. Between trips to the park or playground, snack time, bedtime rituals, and so much more, your schedule can easily stack up. With the time you’re spending in the supermarket going from aisle to aisle looking for the perfect disposable diapers, you could be going on adventures instead if you chose diaper subscription.