1 Ultimate Comfort Pants
- Pants composition is similar to diapers, where the only difference is in their closing – pants have an elastic waistband. A perfect choice for active babies!
- Pants core is composed of absorbing materials – a mixture of fluffy pulp (cellulose fiber from wood) and super – absorbent polymers SAP (polyacrylate).
- This ensures that the liquid is locked in and the baby’s skin remains dry.
- A non-woven or cellulose layer quickly distributes the liquid across the surface of the diaper’s core for even absorption.
- Anatomically suitable for both boys and girls to ensure comfy sleep at night up to 12h without leakages.
- GEGE pants can be put on and taken off easily. They have an elastic band sewn in instead of a Velcro fastener.
- When changing the diaper you can either pull it back down or tear the straps sideways and remove them from the skin with a slight curling motion.
4 Soft Outer Layer
- Breathable and leakproof
- Soft touch feeling
- Outstanding colorable designs to encourage baby’s creativity
5 Skin Friendly Inner Layer
- Dermatologically proven skin compatibility
- Oeko-Tex certified for extra safety for delicate baby’s skin Elemental chlorine free
- No-lead or heavy metal in our ink
- Free of natural rubber
- 0% PEG-Emulsifier
- 0% Perfume
- 0% Lotion
6 Anti-Leak Leg Cuffs
- Elastic material around the legs ensures comfortable fit and protects against leakage.
- Always pull out elastic raffles when the diaper is on.
Pants Products Features
Alert, my child's diaper is overflowing at night!
Your little one has been in bed for several hours and is sound asleep. You are thinking about this well-deserved rest, you are on the verge of dozing off on the sofa when suddenly you hear cries. The leaky diaper, again. You don't understand, yet you had done everything right! How is it possible? What has happened? We will try to explain the possible 3 reasons of leaks (and great stress) of a diaper!
Diaper sample: good plan or not?
More and more diaper brands are entering the baby hygiene market. It's hard to decide with so many choices! Disposable, ecological, washable... you don't know where to start and that's understandable. To help you in your quest for the ultimate diaper, there are diaper samples.
How to put a diaper on the baby?
After kisses and hugs, changing diaper is one of the most common gestures made by young parents! However, at first glance, it does not seem frankly intuitive. There has never been a parent who wouldn't wondered how to put a diaper on a newborn!
Why Parents Prefer Diaper Subscription
We totally get it, being a parent can be busy. Between trips to the park or playground, snack time, bedtime rituals, and so much more, your schedule can easily stack up. With the time you’re spending in the supermarket going from aisle to aisle looking for the perfect disposable diapers, you could be going on adventures instead if you chose diaper subscription.